Back to Attorneys
Bridget is a corporate transactional attorney with 14 years of extensive experience in all aspects of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, equity and debt financings, commercial contracts and other general corporate matters. Bridget has particular expertise in structuring partnerships and limited liability companies and the associated tax issues. She has represented international, national, regional and local businesses, both large and small, and individuals, as well as both public and private companies. Bridget’s financing experience includes representing lenders and borrowers in commercial transactions and companies and institutional investors in private placements and other capital raising transactions.
Among her other accomplishments, Bridget has:
- Represented a specialized sports equipment company in the sale of its business to a public company.
- Effected a restructuring of a medical device manufacturer for legal and business purposes using partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Counseled a large litigation trust in interpreting its governing documents.
- Drafted and negotiated limited liability company operating agreements to be used for multi-stage funding and management of a new venture.
- Represented a stadium management company in structuring joint ventures and creative acquisitions in various markets.
- Prepared form contracts to be used with private and government entity customers of a technology company.
- Prepared form employment, sales representative and independent contractor agreements for a growing company.
- Prepared form lease agreement for medical device manufacturer and counseled the company as to protection of its devices and embedded intellectual property.
Prior to joining Baer Crossey McDemus, Bridget practiced as a Partner in the Business Law department of a suburban Philadelphia law firm. Prior to that, she practiced corporate and tax law at Cozen O’Connor as a Member of the firm. She is admitted to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- B.S. in Economics, with a concentration in Finance, cum laude, from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, 1994
- J.D. from New York University School of Law, 1997 (Article & Note Editor for the school’s Journal of International Law & Politics)